Sunday, November 9, 2008

Let the Sun Shine In!!!!

The weather is sublime in November in Sarasota! This is my absolute favorite month - hands down. October is still a little warm. Halloween is a great holiday - no doubt. But I've been staring at skeletons, bludgeoned doll brides and 20 skulls in the front yard for a month and the beauty of nature is all there is to look at in November. The onslaught of holiday lights aren't yet on display (nor the pressure to hang ours) and Thanksgiving isn't a high stress holiday for me. So I sat in a solar seminar all day Saturday thinking how exciting a time it is to live in Florida. The federal rebate on solar installations that allows people 30% off the cost of a system with no cap starting Jan.1, 2009 is about as exciting as it gets! Finally, it's time I can feel great talking to people about the benefits of solar energy. I can't wait!

More fun sun facts to follow in the days to come!

No comments: